Eleven students have been selected as members of the 2022 class of MBA Kenan Scholars. The year-long program sponsored by the Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise is the premier research opportunity for UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA students. The MBA students making up this year’s class and their research project advisors are:
• Alexandra Alfonso, Jason Doherty, Ph.D.
• Crystal Collins, Jill Willett
• Ben Doetzer, Claudia Kubowicz Malhotra, Ph.D.
• Carlexa Fevry, Allison Schlobohm, Ph.D.
• Anagha Kalvade, Jeff Mittelstadt
• Dhananjaya Kathait, Greg Brown, Ph.D.
• Lauren Ma, Jeff Mittelstadt
• John MacAree, Jeff Mittelstadt
• Heidi Press, Claudia Kubowicz Malhotra, Ph.D.
• Rohini Rajgopal, Christian Lundblad, Ph.D. & Mark Little, Ph.D.
• Joey White, Barry Bayus, Ph.D.
Each year, approximately fifteen MBA students are selected to participate in the MBA Kenan Scholars program. Scholars gain real-world research experience through a year-long apprenticeship. Guided by a faculty advisor and program staff, scholars hone their business knowledge while building their research competencies and analytic capabilities.